- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- 6What are you data protection rights?
- 7What are cookies?
- 9How to manage your cookies.
- 10Privacy policies of other websites.
- 12How to contact us.
- 13How to contact the appropriate authorities.
What data do we collect?
Rotaiv Solutions collects only as much data as is necessary to communicate and do business. This includes but is not limited to:
- phone number
- email address
- physical address.
By simply accessing this site; your browser, operating system, external IP address, and country of origin are available to both Rotaiv Solutions and its web host, ASmallOrange.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Rotaiv Solutions with nearly all data we collect.We collect and process data when you:
- Submit a request for service or a consultation/estimate.
- Email or call.
By accessing this (or any) website; your IP address is necessarily known as is some basic information about your browser, operating system, country of origin, and whether you came directly to this site or if you were linked from another site.
How will we use your data?
Rotaiv Solutions collects data for the purposes of
- Communication and logistics
- Generating and processing estimates and invoices
- Analyzing web traffic
We do not
- Sell your data
- Share your data without consent (or a warrant).
How do we store your data?
Usage statistics and email communications are stored with the web host, ASmallOrange, for a period not less than 2 years.
General contact and accounting data are kept by Rotaiv Solutions and backed up with the 3-2-1 method (which includes encrypted backups on Google’s cloud services) using reasonably secure passwords and encryption techniques for the maximum legal time period or forever, whichever is sooner. Once this time period expires, or at your request, we will purge this data from any active hard drives and discard any affected optical or physical media.